Benefits – Better results with lower costs
This is how Altogame achieves the results:
1. Fades out hierarchies and silos
2. Removes biases
3. Disguises job roles
4. Gets people out of their comfort zones and unleashes their potential
5. Ensures a level playing field
6. Facilitates radical ideas and solutions or make hidden concerns visible
7. Enables just-on-time and easily accessible sessions
VP, Research: “Our strategy discussion was completely different with Altogame compared to the one face-to-face. We fed the great new ideas into our strategy process immediately”.
Better outputs by harnessing everybody´s brainpower – Embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility by removing normal barriers with Altogame virtual tools
Altogame´s virtual 3D platform transforms the way people innovate, collaborate and learn. It breaks down barriers, fades out hierarchy and bias providing a level playing field for innovation and learning. AG saves time and money and reduced the need for travelling – it can engage unlimited number participants in different locations. Altogame´s unique set of features is enabled by the in-house competencies in modern game technology and science based behavioral design.
Eureka Gallery for innovation and creative problem solving
Improve your efficiency. Engage people in meaningful and productive workshops and meetings. Minimize wasteful meetings and workshops.
Possible use cases:
- Develop and communicate a shared vision (team, product, R&D target, …). Make different interpretations visible and acquire everybody’s value based proposals.
- Arrange group coaching sessions. Transform your follow-up meetings by making them meaningful and creative.
- Energise your meetings. Read Excel or Power point documents beforehand and discuss the key question.
Simulations for the health care
Improve operational safety and efficacy, enhance customer/patient experience, increase workforce mobility, and employee engagement and satisfaction by using Altogame.
Practise safely complex real life situations requiring real-time human-to-human interaction: unanticipated events in an operating theatre, difficult conversations with patients, e.g. around dementia, end of life care. Create a shared culture of “bed side manner 2.0” for an entire care home or hospital district staff permitting a better mobility of the workforce.
Mental health applications have also been tested – feedback from a team of young patients: ‘Idea 10, implementation 9’.
Train your people efficiently. Save time and money and break down barriers without taking people out of their daily work.
Eureka Gallery for research and stakeholder engagement
Altogame is a very effective tool to engage stakeholders or to carry out research in a novel and exciting way. Use cases may be for example:
- Engage a broad international group. There is no limit in maximum number of participants nor their location. Instead of time consuming thinking who may be represent particular stakeholder groups why not to invite everybody who is willing to participate?
- Replace a traditional survey. Reinvent e.g.: customer focus group survey, job satisfaction survey, community or other stakeholder feedback discussions.
- Arrange peer group sessions differently, ensure a complete anonymity and free flow of discussion.
Simulations for leadership, customer service and similar applications
There are plenty of other opportunities to develop an immersive environment to practise complex real life situations without real life consequences. This may include role play without traditional social pressures. Use case examples are:
- Leadership simulations – improve teamwork or practise coaching skills.
- Customer service – learn new service skills and learn to look at the service from customer’s point of view.
- Job etc. interviews – prepare for difficult interviews by practising all roles.
Agile Avenue – a simulation to facilitate agility
Players engage in agile ways of working which can be enhanced safely and efficiently.
Players learn by using their own real-life or exemplary data:
- How to get the best out of agile ways of working
- Whether to pivot or persevere in situations derived from real life
- Rehearse upcoming situations and challenges beforehand
- Share good practices.
You may for example reshape project feedback meetings to mental exercises by practicing upcoming challenges beforehand.
These are only examples. You may innovate your own way to use Agile Avenue. Just visit the virtual office and free your imagination!
You may use your real data as an input for an Agile Avenue -session.
We specialise in developing immersive, serious / applied games and simulations for organisations and offering innovation training and coaching. Our vision is to change the way people innovate, collaborate and learn together. We enable them to ‘go beyond the obvious’ together.
Our approach is rooted in Eija Mäkirintala’s research work and her career as international violist. We utilize our long experience of training and coaching agile and lean ways of working as well as creative top-performance & well-being.
Eija Mäkirintala’s doctoral thesis (Behavioural sciences) can be found here
More information for the Finnish speaking readers can be found at:
• Eija Mäkirintala’s coaching book: “Luova ote huippusuoritukseen – resonanssi ratkaisee”, publisher Talentum.
• Eija Mäkirintala’s report on integrating arts and business.